- Financing– We provide several options should you wish to finance your purchase. If you choose to do so, you should receive a statement in the mail regarding payment about 30 days after you have received your furniture and have signed the financing contract. Payments should be made directly to the lender and cannot be processed at Eaton-Young
Delivery- We provide complimentary delivery service within our local area. We can provide delivery service to extended areas on a charge basis. Please contact us for specifics.
- Customer is responsible for verifying building access and ensuring furniture will fit through doorways, stairways and elevators. If a delivery attempt is made and the furniture does not fit, a delivery fee will be charged to your account and Eaton-Young will apply the cancellation policy to the order. Special order merchandise cannot be cancelled. A third-party technician may provide a service to disassemble and reassemble the items to fit into the appropriate room at an additional charge.
- Eaton-Young will attempt to make deliveries during inclement weather. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any and all deliveries at any time to protect the safety of our employees.
- Due to insurance limitations, drivers are not allowed to handle televisions, stereos or other electronic devices, nor can they install mirrors, paintings, anti-tipping devices, or other items that require fastening to walls.
- In the unlikely event that our delivery professionals damage your home or property, you must report the damage in writing on the delivery ticket. Eaton-Young will not be held responsible for any damage not reported in writing at the time of delivery.
- Removal- We can remove “like” items when we deliver your new furniture at a nominal fee. (Ex. Sofa for a sofa, chair for a chair, etc.) If furniture to be removed is excessively soiled or malodorous, removal service may be withdrawn.
Special Orders- We are not able to cancel special orders once they are scheduled into production or shipment.
- Delivery on special orders is estimated, not guaranteed. The estimated delivery date provided to you at the time purchase is based on manufacturers lead times provided to Eaton-Young. As a result, Eaton-Young cannot be responsible for manufacturer changes in delivery dates, and as such, Eaton-Young will not offer any compensation for delayed merchandise.
- Orders for COM, table pads, parts, pillows, fabric, mattress pads, etc. must be paid in full in advance
- Service– We are happy to service the furniture you have purchased! Eaton-Young will provide service for your furniture at no charge while your item(s) is under the manufacturer’s warranty. Terms of specific manufacturers’ warranties shall apply. If the furniture is no longer under warranty, a $55/hour service charge (plus parts) will be applicable. Service is performed by appointment only. Eaton-Young may repair or replace your purchase at our discretion. Warranty solutions may be decided by our suppliers. Variations from floor samples may be characteristics and not defects. Every effort will be made to expedite resolution of issues that arise. Warranty service will be performed for one year on a “No Service Charge” basis. Eaton-Young reserves the right to suspend service activities when signs of misuse or abuse are observed.
- Exchanges and Returns- We understand that there may be times when your new purchase is not “just right”. We encourage you to re-select, in which case, we will credit you with the purchase price less the protection package fees, a $45 redelivery fee, and a cleaning fee for upholstery ($30/chair, $45/ sofa or loveseat). Items that have been exposed to smoke (tobacco, woodstove, etc.) and/or pet hair will be deemed unsellable and cannot be returned. Returns without a reselection will be subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to the above. Maryland law prohibits returns on bedding products. Closeouts, “As Is”, final sale items, and special orders are not returnable.
- Pick-Up- Please inspect your merchandise carefully. We are not responsible for any item picked up by you or your agent once it has left the show-room or warehouse. Warehouse and store personnel can only assist in loading. The customer is responsible for securing the merchandise. Some assembly may be required.
- Eaton-Young retains a security interest lien in all items until payment in full is received.
- Eaton-Young reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
- Protection Plans are not refundable after merchandise has been delivered or picked up from the warehouse.
- Errors due to calculations or sales associate errors are subject to correction by the corporate office.
- These policies and guidelines are not exclusive. Uniform Commercial Code law applies.